By PWE_BranFlakes @ November 1, 2012 at 12:00pm
Chance to win a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship!
There are only 2 more weeks left to purchase a Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack! Before they are discontinued, we are running a promotion that will provide an additional bonus when opening each pack.
From today until server maintenance during the morning (PDT) of Thursday, November 15, 2012, every Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack you open will also include either 10 Lobi Crystals or a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship*! If you missed unlocking one of these vessels during last year's Winter Event or the previous Duty Officer promotion, here's your chance at owning one of the most sought-after ships.
*NOTE: The odds of winning the Jem’Hadar Attack Ship are rare but have been normalized based on the price of the Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack (275 ZEN) when compared to the Winter Packages (125 ZEN) we were selling during last year’s Winter Event. Ship details can be found at the bottom of this page.
Here is some information about the Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack:
Explore the galaxy and find new Duty Officers for your crew! The Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack includes many officers with alternate active roster abilities, including those listed in this Dev Blog.
Each Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack will include:
- 4 Common or Better Duty Officers
- 2 Uncommon or Better Duty Officers
- 1 Rare or Better Duty Officer
- A Bonus Item!*
In addition to any Duty Officers you receive, you will also get one (1) of the following special bonus prizes:
- A stack of Gamma Quadrant commodities
- A stack of Gamma Quadrant consumable devices
- An Alien Artifact (available in both "Powered" and "Unpowered" versions)
- A random Mk XII Very Rare Console
- or the jackpot prize… a Tuffli Class Freighter Ship Pack
- NOTE: With the above promotion running, it is possible to win the Tuffli and the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship from the same pack
Jem’Hadar Attack Ship Details
The Jem'Hadar Attack Ship is a small starship, similar to an Escort or Destroyer. The staple ship of the Dominion fleet, these ships were used with deadly effect during the Dominion War. Small, fast and maneuverable, the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship packs a punch that is larger than expected for a ship of its size.
Recently a handful of these vessels have been found adrift and abandoned in the Alpha Quadrant and both Starfleet and the Klingon Defense Force have been scrambling to acquire as many of these derelicts as possible for study. The ships are always found undamaged, but with all systems offline and registering unusually high neutrino signatures. The ships are models commonly seen in the late 24th century, but all appear to be in prime condition.
The Dominion has not expressed any interest in retrieving these ships, and has not responded to subspace messages sent from Qo'noS or Deep Space Nine. For now, the appearance of the Jem'Hadar Attack Ships remains a mystery.
- Requires: Vice Admiral or Lt. General rank
- Hull Strength: 34,500
- Shield Modifier: 1
- Crew: 50
- Weapons: 4 Fore, 3 Aft
- Device Slots: 2
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Commander Tactical, 1 Ensign Engineering, 2 Lieutenant Universal
- Console Modifications: 5 Tactical, 4 Engineering, 1 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 20 degrees per second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.22
- +15 Power to Weapons
- Can Load Cannons