By admin @ March 25, 2010 at 6:31pm
Special note to our lifetime subscribers: Some lifetime perks are now available! Read on to learn what’s ready and how to get it.
The following perks are ready for you to enjoy immediately:
- The Captain’s Table – A special area exclusive to lifetime subscribers. See below to learn how to claim this perk.
- Exclusive Costume Option – An insignia available only to lifetime subscribers. Automatically applied to your account. Just visit a tailor in-game to add it to your current captain.
- “Career Officer” Title – Show off that you’re committed to Starfleet or the KDF for the duration. Automatically applied to your account. To display the title, just visit your Captain’s status menu in-game.
- Forum Goodies – Change the color of your username and show off a special title. See below to learn how to claim this perk.
How to Access the Captain’s Table
Getting to the Captain’s Table is as easy as a quick visit to the C-Store. Here’s a quick walk-through:
- Visit the C-Store in-game. (Note: You don’t need to purchase anything.)
- Navigate to the “Special Unlocks” tab.
- Redeem the Passport item.
- Visit the blue anomaly in system space outside Earth Space Dock or Qo’noS and warp to the Captain’s Table.
- You’re done!
How to Claim the Forum Perks
In order to claim your special forum title and username color, just follow these steps.
- Log in on the website.
- Visit the forums’ usergroup editing section.
- Select the radio button next to “STO Lifetime Subscriber.”
- You’re done!
We’ll be implementing more perks like the new chat channel as they exit the testing phase. Thanks again for supporting Star Trek Online!